My personal objective is to support you in realising your scientific or technological ideas – be it as a contribution to basic research or as a step towards a technological innovation. That you can concentrate on your specific details, I will contribute knowledge, know-how and impulses from other areas in science and technology, economy, administration and finances, with which you can drive your project and successfully complete it.
At the beginning of our collaboration we will first define what you will consider as success. For me there is not THE method or THE one and only process, but individual solutions for individual challenges. Therefore I combine approaches from different areas and schools and achieve thus the flexibility to live up to the requirements of basic research, applied research, innovation or product development.
- since 2011 coach, consultant and trainer for technology and personal development, before
- project manager for European research and development projects in the fields of production technology and aeronautics
- BDVT certified trainer and consultant
- Business Economist (IWW)
- PhD in theoretical physics
- Graduate studies in geophysics
- since 2009 member of the BDVT e.V. and since 2011 member of the executive team of the BDVT Regional Club Rhein-Main