Science & Research
RaumZeit – Your stepping stone for grant proposals, third party funding and soft skills
- write a grant proposal on national or EU level?
- successfully plan and implement a project?
- push your PhD-project?
- use your research results in order to promote your career?
- further develop your competences?
- solve a specific challenge?
Then you are perfectly here:
- As a physicist, I am able to easily immerse in your research idea and to support you in its further development by asking dedicated questions.
- My experience as a scientist and project manager of EU-projects guides me in the selection of tools and methods, with which I support you in successfully implementing your project.
- I have supported many scientists from writing up their thesis up to grant proposal writing and application for their own junior research groups. Thus I do have a deep insight into which skills and competences are helpful for a career in research. I address these in my soft skills seminars “Research meets Personality” .
- In order that you will have more time for your very research, I combine all my skills and know-how as coach, consultant and trainer
- when working on your challenges during your PhD or your Postdoc,
- by guiding you through your next grant proposal or by taking over some of the writing,
- in a soft-skill-seminar for your group of young researchers.
You are curious and would like to find out more? Give me a call or contact me here. I am looking forward to getting to know you personally.