Developing ideas & planning projects
Defining objectives and turning them into a project plan
- an idea for a research project and would like to plan the project in detail?
- an idea for a grant proposal and would like to detail it?
- many ideas and would like to find out on which one you should focus?
- no clear idea how to proceed with your career?
In several personal meetings I will accompany you as an innovation coach and consultant. For this we will differentiate explicitly between three phases:
- The creative process of dreaming your technical ideas and personal objectives;
- The planning of the project while taking into account your personal interests and boundary conditions provided by the national or EU funding programme;
- The reviewing of your plan with respect to feasibility while formulating constructive criticism.
Thus you will
- have the freedom to first think your ideas through, and only then evaluate the plan for implementation;
- plan a project, which fits you, your ambitions and limiting conditions;
- collect arguments to persuade stakeholders and formulate a winning grant proposal.
As a result, you will be able to
- position yourself in your field of research with interesting and demanding projects;
- successfully communicate your ideas to particular target groups;
- to visualise your own success.
I am happy to explain the details for your challenge in a first meeting, which is free of charge. Give me a call or contact me to make an appointment.